Friday, April 2, 2010

I'm going to be an auntie!

So this has been on the super downlow for awhile, but now Melissa's showing so it's pretty much pointless to try to deny it. Can you imagine how that conversation would go?


"Hey! I didn't know you were pregnant, congrats! When are you due?"
"I'm not pregnant. You dillhole."
"...but you have a baby bump. Like right there."
"THAT is my STOMACH, you JERK. What, are you calling me chubby? You think it's cool to assume? OW!"
*bump moves*
"What was that?"
"The ba....my lunch kic....I have gas."

Awwkwaarrd. So now that that's settled, Meliseester had an ultrasound this morning where the sex of the baby was revealed!

TA DA!

If you'll look carefully at the picture, you'll see IT'S A BOT! Just what I've always wanted!! I have lots of knitting to do...gotta keep those steely joints warm. :D

7 comments:

  1. Love it. Congrats to the whole Lawson crew. And Gini, you will LOVE being an aunt. I already do, and my nephew isn't even here yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melisser, I vote we stop calling him "little pie" and continue with this "bot" business. Si? ROBOT THEME?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Or he can be a "BoBOT"...a very Filipino nickname for a BOY!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure that he will be as cute as a BOTton!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Baby bot sounds great to me! ...Robo-burrito!?

    ReplyDelete
  6. robot theme is awesome. Yay for auntie!! I can't wait to be an auntie someday. (And I'm not 100% sure I'm not..I'm sure my brother has knocked somedody up with his man whore ways) but it'd be awesome because you can get all of the loud, messy, horribly inappropriate toys and then be way cooler than mommy and daddy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. horray for the scamper of little bot feet! Congratulations Gini, Melissa and all the rest of the Lawson fam!

    ReplyDelete