Monday, May 25, 2009

Birthday time!

I turned 28 on the 14th. It was a lovely Thursday! A bunch of family and friends met Eric and me at the Crescent Moon for dinner and beers, then we went with the friends to Sullivan's for some karaoke and more beers. It was kind of a late night (as in, the-bar-closed-late), but surprisingly, I had no trouble getting to work in the morning. I still got it! :D

I didn't manage to take any pictures, but Melissa did. Here's one of me, Eric and our friend Anne:


Two more years til the big Dirty Thirty. Eeesh!

3 comments:

  1. you mean Thursday... but wouldn't it be great if Sully's had karaoke TWO nights a week? I've got brass in pockets too, baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good catch! Duly changed. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eep, sorry those pictures were blurry! I'm glad we captured something, though. :)

    ReplyDelete