Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Cheers to the graduate!

So my seester Melissa finally finished her degree, and ahead of me too! (Well, the whole population's ahead of me.) She is now a distinguished recipient of the University of Nebraska at Omaha's degree in Vocal Performance. I'm so proud of her! College is hard.

May 8 was the big day, and a beautiful, sunny day at that. Graduation took place at the Civic Center downtown. Here is the Accomplished One with our parents:


And here's one of we siblings:


And here I am ruining the picture, the only one of Meliseester and me with our husbands:


After graduation, we had dinner at Vincenzo's downtown, which was incredible. Unfortunately, I don't have any photos of that event because I was too busy worshipping my baked sea scallops and asparagus with cherry risotto. OMG. It was a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment