Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Snob Dog on a Toilet

Click here to visit one of my favorite blogs, Martinis or Diaper Genies? There, you will find a contest of America's favorite stuff on toilets, including our very own Inga Binga Newton Magnuson. I sent a link to Eric at work today and he replied "That is both hilarious and incredibly random. LMAO!" Which, coincidentally, is exactly how I'd describe MODG as well.

NOW GO FORTH AND VOTE FOR MY DOG. Please. :)

PS - our floors aren't dirty, seriously, that's my cheapo camera....since I lost the awesome one in the airport on the way to Belize.

3 comments:

  1. woohoo go snob dog!
    it's a TIGHT race.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Done and done, go snob dog! That apologetic half stare says it all though. Inga, you're no snob! More like a belly rubbing whore.

    ReplyDelete