Wednesday, January 6, 2010

A goal not written is but a wish.

These are my 2010 goals...Eric's to come. I do lots of musing at work but try not to bother Eric during the workday unless I'm sending him something funny.

1) Become pregnant. Oh, also stay pregnant for the requisite nine months and give birth to a healthy child-- just sayin, in case the universe feels like taking my initial wish literally and then playing a nasty trick.
2) Tone up! Um, not necessarily in this order. And if #1 is achieved, I reserve the right to stay undefined in the middle.
3) Knit and crochet passably by year-end. It would help if my fingers didn't turn into thumbs every time I picked up a crochet needle. And for knitting to become less hard. But regardless! Passably.
4) Can more often, one project per month. This month's is secret because it's for someone who reads this blog. :)

Ready, set, go!

No comments:

Post a Comment